Everywhere you move across the earth, you will notice that every corner of the globe is different from one another. The personalities of people can be of several types, and ESFJ is one of the most prominent among them. ESFJ stands for extraverted, sensing, feeling and judging. The ESFJs are well-known for their dedication towards their works. They are very curious to help others and like to keep everyone in harmony. They are ground-to-earth personalities and ready to help others in their needs without any hesitation.
Positive sides of ESFJ:
1) They know how to do challenging work in a significant way and bring the best results. They never forget anything to note while making a list of the small steps for a work.
2) The ESFJ s are well-known for building strong bonds with people. They always do maintain good communication with the people so that they can reach the ESFJs at the time of their need.
3) One of the most admired qualities of these people is loyalty towards their tasks. They always remain loyal and dutiful towards the works thrown at them.
4) The people having an ESFJ personality always lead from the front. They fight against the odds and ensure the well-being of others.
Negative sides of ESFJ:
1) They are often found to be very strict and judgmental in whatever others do. As a result, they lose connection with people.
2) At times, these people act in a very impractical way. They don’t come up with the changes required with the advancement of time and fall behind. They are very reluctant in improvisation.
3) These people lack creative thinking.
The positive and wrong sides of anything are the unavoidable parts of our lives. The ESFJs are very kind people who are always up there for hearing the problems of others and solving them. They don’t try anything out of the box and stay very disciplined in their way of life.