Journaling is always a good practice to have in your life. And you should be wise while choosing your journal prompts where you are writing about yourself. Below here, you will get to know about 50 Self Discovery Journal Prompts to make your writing inspiring and a well-polished one:
- What have you thought of your dream life?
Write on this so that you can be passionate about your dreams and can make them true.
- What does your peaceful day look like?
You have to get rid of your bad day thinking of such a day which was peaceful for you.
3.Where are you seeing yourself in the next 2 years?
Think in small steps so that you can do the hard work needed to succeed.
- What do you think to be true today which you didn’t know a year ago?
Always be truthful in whatever you do and think wisely whether you are in your dreamt position after one year or not.
- Presently, which things are you grateful for?
You can note down about the things which have helped you, and you should be grateful.
- What are the shackles behind your not reaching the dream?
You should write about the obstacles which are hindering you from reaching the pinnacle of success.
- What is reducing your productivity?
You should sort out the things which are reducing your efficiency and try to solve them.
- What actions should you take to simplify your life?
This is an amazing thing to note in your journal.
- When do you feel happiest with yourself?
You should note this down because often you may fall into depression.
- Thinking of the missing/dead person whom you loved.
Think of the person whom you loved but he/she is not any more which will help to get back some memories.
- Write down your yearly goals.
This will keep you focused all the time.
- Who do you accept as an idol?
Write about them, and you will get inspired.
- Sometimes, think of other people’s opinion towards you
This will help to correct your mistakes.
- What do you mean by happiness?
Write about the things which make you feel happy.
- How have you changed in the last three years?
Please think of the changes in the last three years and write them down.
- What is the thing you would do before dying?
Writing this down will make you remember the thing and will inspire you to do it.
- If you could advise yourself in the past what it would be?
You should note this down because this will make you more passionate about your life.
- How do you spend your holidays?
You can write about these happy moments of life.
- What do you need to achieve more of in your life?
Writing this down will make you a lot more dedicated.
- if you want to have only one thing in life, what would it be?
Think and write about this as it is going to inspire you in achieving the goal.
- Describe in detail what five years from now seems like.
This will make you a good future-planner.
- What are the five things you love about yourself?
Note this down because it’s only you who can control your emotions. You will get stronger writing these.
- What is the thing you are most grateful for?
Think and write of this thing as it would make you compassionate.
- What you loved doing as a kid?
This will bring out the inner child from you.
- How can you feel more satisfied in your life?
Please write it down because you will find the reason behind contentment.
- What did you do when you used to fail in exams to come out stronger in the next ones?
Writing this down will make you dynamic.
- What do you need to achieve or gain more in life?
Writing this down will inspire you, and you will try hard to achieve it.
- What are your best qualities?
This will help you to be confident about yourself.
- Your favourite holiday destination
Amidst sorrow, writing on this can bring a smile on your face.
- What’s the dream job you want to do?
Writing this, you will feel inspired and go hard to reach there.
Write about the sport you love to play.
- Write about your favourite personality.
Write about them who you want to follow because it will inspire you.
- Choose one word to describe yourself.
Write this thing in your journal so that you will be motivated and want to establish that name boldly in the world.
- Write down about your five achievements.
Writing about these, you will be inspired to achieve more.
- Favorite memories:
Write about them because you will find yourself happy after reading this.
- How did you come out of the failures in the past?
This will make you mentally stronger.
- Right now, if you want to be anywhere in the world, where it would be?
Writing about this will help you to be determined to go there soon.
- What makes you the happiest out of a bad situation?
Writing this will inspire you to come out of a bad situation fighting all the odds.
- Set a timer and write something in 3 minutes.
You can do this to come out of the monotonous frame of mind.
- What can you do today to reach somewhere near to goals?
This makes you more hard working.
- What type of person do you want to establish yourself as?
This will make you more straight-forward towards your career.
- Write about the most valuable thing in your life
- Write about the toxic thing you want to put off from your life.
- Write aboutfears which are holding you back from a peaceful life.
- add some themes which will make the journal look colourful.
- Write about the thing you were scared of doing in the past.
- write about the things you should take care of.
- the self-care habits you should practice
- Write about the important people in your life.
- Write about a TV program you love to watch.
You may often get strangled on what prompt to choose for writing in a self-discovering journal. We hope this
content helps you in finding the best 50 Self Discovery Journal Prompts.